>

My Lovely Readers

Sunday, June 19, 2011

Some RAK's and Prize

hi friends..

my second post for the day..
Here i am posting some RAK's i have received from my lovely fellow crafters who are kind enoough to send some yummy goodies..

First of all RAK from Aditya.. (my first RAK ever) a long time back..


Some SD cut Vinyl design stickers and Alphas

Some PP and mini custom stamp..
lill embossing powder.




 Now my second RAK is from Sudha Di.

she sent me some samples of PP she had..


and a handmade card (criss cross pocket card)
Lovely..isnt it..i just loved it...one reason is may be because i had never received any handmade card before this one :(
No one give mt handmade cards.. :(



Now its Turn of Piali Di..
she send me very cute stamps...n very lovely PP
i just loved them. 
lovely PP
 String..cute h


 Stamps...wow























And last but not the least....my first PRIZE ever..i got from Priya di...as i was winner of ICRC3


Mini Album, large album and few embellishment.. :)





6 comments:

Neelam said...

Congrats...u really lucky gal...njoying creating new stuff from ur new goodies

Deepti Aggarwal said...

congrats dear.. lovely stuff... enjoy..

snehal watwe welde said...

Congrats .You are one lucky gal ...enjoying so many goodies . Hope to see you creating with this awesome stuff

Lekha justin said...

lovely creations Neha...

Anonymous said...

THX for sharing

nityakalyani said...

Congrats- Neha all your creations are awesome. Kudos on your acheivements. God bless you