>

My Lovely Readers

Sunday, November 20, 2011

On ur Bday Sweet {HEART}

heya...
frnd how r u?

My schedule is going really busy...
last week..it was siver jubilee of my mom dad...we had a get together at home...
it was tiring...but we all enjoyed a lot...

Well...Today i tried a new thing...
Guess...what it can be?
Well...let me tell u....its a SHADOW BOX..
I loved making it...
So...let m show u the pic...


Well...i just completed it...n couldnt even wait glue to dry...wanted to post it asap.. :D
sorry for that...
:D


Well...hows it?

Entering in:
*Pritesh's Giveaway - Use red as major color
*Crafty Ann's challenge #54 - Monochrome
*ICR 12 - Dots and/or Stripes and TAG it 
*Ooh la la #93 - Bingo (I used Ribbon, diecut, Sparkle)
 
Thanks for Visiting...!!!
Do post Comments...!!!

12 comments:

Sathya said...

Wow.....Very nice...Love it!!!!

I too posted same quilled heart card....
DO chk my blog....

Sathya
Taiwan

Mihaela said...

Very beautiful work! Good luck!

chillin with Quillin said...

very pretty, love your frame !!!
Paula

Mallika said...

very elegant !
congrats to ur parents

iReneM said...

Well done - you've made a terrfic job of your first shadow box - it is beautiful
Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
x

Ann Whitfield said...

This is lovely! Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
Ann x

Deepti Aggarwal said...

wow beautiful card... love the red and white combi...

Merlyn said...

This is cute and pretty:)

Asian Girl said...

so sweet :X

xoxoxo
Asian Girl
Very Cute Asian Girl - girlcute4u.blogspot.com
----------------
Free Desktop Wallpaper - 9-wallpapers.blogspot.com

cebelica said...

Very beautiful shadow box! You did a great job with it! Thanks for joining our challenge at Crafty ribbons! Hugs!

Pritesh Ananth Krishnan said...

Wow! So pretty! Now, "I" am eager to get to 30th Nov so I can choose the receiver of my Giveaway! :D

Woo said...

A really lovely card! Thank you for playing at Here Come The Boys! Woo x