>

My Lovely Readers

Friday, January 13, 2012

Double Twisted easel card

Hey guys
I am back with another card which is double twisted easel card...This is my first of its kind card and i loved the way it comes out to be

I had made this card for my exhibition and tried that i has option of placing photograph as well as a sentiment on it, as it will stand like a photoframe

so here is the outcome




It became perfect Unconventional love card on customization (sorry i dont have pics since it was not permitted by buyer of this card)

Entering in:

Thanks for Visiting..!!!
Do post Comments..!!!

7 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

The photo frame - card idea is good
Cheers
Sonia
cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com

Pritesh Ananth Krishnan said...

Very pretty! I love the pastel shade background :)

Ujjwal said...

Its lovely! Love the idea of putting the photograph and turning it in a frame :)

Sue said...

Wow! This is stunning! I love the easel design and gorgeous papers. The quilling looks stunning! Beautiful card!
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT and Good Luck in the Challenge!
Hugs Sue xx

Pami said...

Wonderful card and I love the quilling! Thanks for sharing with us at MAWTT this week, good luck! Pami x

chillin with Quillin said...

lovely card, love the background pattern, nice touch with the quilling!!!!
Paula

DesignerDiva said...

Many thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week with our Spots and Stripes and good luck with the challenge. I'm sorry I'm not too well and this comment has been copied and pasted, but I wanted to make sure I visited every blog that entered.
I some blogaversary candies on offer on my blog if your interested.
Hugs Laurie x