>

My Lovely Readers

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Magic of Quilling...Spring time

Heya...
I am back with another of my Quilled card
This time it has fringed flowers on it


Its an A5 size card..and comes out lovely..





Cardstoke is a local buy....But i must say this paper is very good in looks..lill shine in it is amazing.
The cute lill button on bottom was a Swap
 The die cut is Spellbinders Heart Square which you can order from Imaginations online store


Entering it in:
*For the love of crafting #4 - Blooming gorgeousness
*CMP #7 - Spring time (button must be there)
*Catered crop - Ribbon 
*CraftyJC #15 - Holi (more then 3 colors)
*Craft your passion #100 - Anything goes 
*Paper creations ink #20 - Spring is in the air 

Thanks for Visiting..!!!
Do post Comments..!!!
 

17 comments:

mansi said...

Very pretty!!!

Cathy Lee said...

Lovely quilling, Neha. I just love this gorgeous craft. You did an awesome job. Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion Challenge this week.
Hugz,
Cathy Lee

Taranjotkaur said...

BEAUTIFUL :)

Doreen said...

This is just gorgeous.Thanks for joining us at Craft Your Passion Challenge this week.xxx

Cheryl said...

Beautiful! Someday I need to learn more about quilling.



I’m stopping by from the Catered Crop.

~Cheryl~
**Check out my March Blog Candy**

megha said...

so nice,,,your use of dies ,mmake me crazy.which is local brand plz tell.

Marjo said...

Beautiful Spring Card, thanks so much for playing with us at Paper Creations Ink.

I have some yummy blog candy here‘s the link if you are interested

Xoxo Marjo

Khusboo said...

beautiful card...I have left something for you in my blog hope you accept it...

Joann Burton said...

Lovely Card. I saw it on the Create Me Pink Challenge I am your newest follower...joann sassy raggedy

Julia said...

What a beautiful spring creation! Thanks for joining us at Paper Creations Ink. Hugs, Julia

Michelle H. said...

Gorgeous!!
Love this card!!
Love the colors!!
Thank you for visiting my blog!!

Lori said...

Lovely quilling Neha! That's something I've never tried. I love the heart die cut and your overall design : )
Love and hugs,
Lori

Lisa said...

This is so beautiful!! The quilled flower is fabulous!! Thanks so much for entering my blog candy giveaway :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Jan Hennings said...

very pretty! Thanks for the sweet comment on my Really Reasonable Ribbon project.

Jingle said...

Pretty card!

Paper Creations Ink said...

Thank You For Joining Paper Creations Ink; We Always Enjoy Seeing Your Creative Talents! We hope that you have a wonderful week!

Anusha Vamsee said...

Nice card.. Love ur spellbinders... :-) :-)