>

My Lovely Readers

Saturday, June 4, 2011

My second Cased card Plus ICR4 Entry Card.. :D

Hey guys...

My third post for the day...
:D

Now after my handmade flowers...i am going to show you my ICR4 Entry card..
So...here i am representing my card...OOPS...i forgot to say that it is a CASED card...and the card i cased is made by none other then my Very Good Blogger Friend MALLIKA...here is the link to her card which i {tried to} cased (first card from left in pic)..

So here coming my card...

























The flower in Upper right is Quilled one (bad pic no?)


Entering this card to ICR4
http://craftycalendarchallenge.blogspot.com/

Wohoo..

N ya one more thing...i have made this card for none other than MALLIKA only...(for Anita's Friendship card)
Hope Mallika will like it :D hehehe 

Thanks for visiting..
Do post Comments..!!!


14 comments:

Mallika said...

i m so honored !
you cased my card !
thankyou you so much
and yes .. the card is too cute !

Mallika said...

omg !! wow ! m so happy
i was wondering the other day .. will ne1 make a card fro me or not !!
yes i have !
yay m on cloud nine !
also ..keep on eying my blog ... something coming up soon !

Mallika said...

omg !! wow ! m so happy
i was wondering the other day .. will ne1 make a card fro me or not !!
yes i have !
yay m on cloud nine !
also ..keep on eying my blog ... something coming up soon !

Neha Jain said...

mujhe pata tha tumhara reaction kuch aisa hi hoga.... :D

Shobana said...

Congrats on your prize win at ICR! Lucky girl! :)
This is a great challenge entry! :) Great going and keep up the good work! :)
Try taking your pics where the card is in the light - fully. Or try to take the pictures during the day. Might get better results :)

Sudha - Art Admirer said...

Pretty creation Neha.

kavitha said...

Pretty one!!thanks for playing along through out the anniversary celebrations,i really appreciate it:))))

anita said...

I,m sure Mallika will like it. Very nice and thanks for joining!

E.T said...

It is so sweet, I am sure Mallika will treasure it!

Spardha said...

super cute!.. love the flower!.. I am sure she'll LOVE it! :)

Mandy said...

Beautiful card...I love the black and white theme...
Mandy x

Steph said...

What a pretty card! Lovely colour scheme. Thanks for joining in with the Anything Goes blog hop!

Dr Sonia S V said...

Wish you luck this time round too Neha

Dr Sonia S V said...

Dear Neha
you are such a sweet bloggy friend of mine that I would be honoured if you drop by my blog and accept the sweet blog award from me.
Love Sonia
http://cardsandschoolprojects.blogspot.com