>

My Lovely Readers

Saturday, August 6, 2011

My First Ever Rakhi card

heya...happy friendship days my dear friends..

hows life goin..
:)

Well for the first time in life i have made a Rakhi card..for my Cutie Pie bhaiya n bhabhi.. :)

will post it today or tomorrow..
so here coming the pics..



















Everything is hand cut...even the swirl...shapess...all..
:)
i did lill quilling on it...
and added the bling...that's looking wow...
:)
hope bhaiya bhabhi ko pasand aayega :)

Entering in:

Thanks for visiting..!!!
Do post comments..!!!

5 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

Neha it is so lovely. I like the colors and the bling.
Also wanted to tell you I finally wwrote the tutorial for the cake card you liked

chillin with Quillin said...

very nice, like the bling!!
Paula

Tameko said...

Lovely project. Nice colors & design.

Julie said...

Beautiful card, Neha! I love all the bling. Thanks for joining us in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!

Julie said...

Beautiful card, Neha! I love all the bling. Thanks for joining us in this week's OWH Stars & Stamps Sketch Challenge!