>

My Lovely Readers

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Candy.........................


Heya Frnds...

**THIS IS A STICKY POST**
**SCROLL DOWN FOR LATEST POSTS**

Its Birhthday (Kiska..???) hehehehe
Mera(Sep 10) n mere blog ka (It will be of 6Months on 2 Oct.)...


Well...
i am thinking to plan a lill candy
But not yet decided what i'll give in it..


But jo b hoga it will be handmade of course... :)

Most probably it will a photo frame... (I just love making them..)



I am giving away a handmade Photo frame to one of u...

I'll post the pic after making it lol...
But it will somehow look like this...





I'll add some other things as well...
But those are surprise..


To win this u just ned to:
1)Follow me and comment on this post (One entry)
2)Like my Facebook page here (Second Entry)
3)Post the candy on your Sidebar(Third entry)
4)Refer your friends and if they mention your name here then add ur name for each referral.


PS: Those who dont have blog can also enter by commenting here on This post and adding any random url with their E-Mail id here in Mr. Linky


(This candy is open only to Residents of INDIA)

Candy will end on 2nd Oct 11.59 PM IST.







Thanks for Visiting..!!!

 

15 comments:

Златина Иванова said...

Great! Greetings!

Thusitha Dahanayake said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Aditya Gupta said...

Happy Birthday in advance. And congratulations for completing six months on blog space. I did all the three steps and Wish to win something handmade :)

You know how much I like handmade stuffs.

Crazee Daizy said...

hey neha!! great to see ur candy! did all and now hoping i win :)

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

Happy birthday!
Thanks for visiting the pixie blog and for the shout out for Pixie, good luck!

Di said...

Hi Hun
I cant find your email address but please email me as you have won my candy!
Hugs Di xx
www.diane.carubia@ntlworld.com

Nidhi Lohat said...

Luv ur creations... :) :)

lavina agarwal said...

Belated birthday wishes dear..mine is also in sept..29.
Alreafy love following you,wouldbe grt to get this candy as a bday gift, wat say ? ;)

coming to india very soon. If i win, my candy can wait for me at my home in mumbai..

Vichitra said...

hi!!! belated happy birthday1!!! i simply love ur photo frames..speciallly the quilling ones..and i'll be more than happy to lay my hands on one of these..already following u gladly..so do count me in..:)

Vichitra said...

also "liked" ur page on FB.. :)

Dr Sonia S V said...

Neha Congrats on hosting your first blog candy -- wishing you get loads of followers and have lots of fun

Jovi said...

Grt to hear about the double celebrations.... have fun!!!

Prasanthi Viswanadh said...

hi neha....congrats for the both...

cebelica said...

Hi Neha! I added you to my candy - you have number 8. Good luck!

swathi said...

HI Neha Congrats !!

Swathi.
Swathicrafts.blogspot.com