>

My Lovely Readers

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Candy Box...

heya...
Hows life going my craft friends :)

Well...today i am going to share another handmade candy/choco box with u guys :)




So hows it..??
I used my big shot to cut the border that i had got as candy :)
Quilled a Sunflower on it...
and box is ready
:)

Simple as abc

Entering in: 

**IMPORTANT**
PS: There is a competition going on which is being organized by my company
So Here is the link to my entry which says...
So i Request all Crafter to support me as no one understand the Value of Handmade cards more then a crafter itself...
One more thing : Who already Voted pls check it once because there was some bug in the application due to which some votes were not registered....
:(

Thanks for Visiting...!!!!
Do post Comments..!!!

8 comments:

Hussena said...

This is so Pretty...Loved the Quilled Flower!!!

chillin with Quillin said...

Awesome, very creative!!!!
Paula

gina g said...

Gorgeous card hun. Thanks for joining us at Bearly Mine this time. Happy New Year to you and yours. luv gina xx

Stephanie said...

Your bos is so cheery! Reminds me of spring. The quilled sunflower is gorgeous. I have always wanted to give quilling a shot. I think I will add it to my "Things I Want To Do In 2012" list. Thank you for joining us at Whimsical Wednesdays.

CropStop said...

Quilling! Love it. Thank you for sharing!

shelly said...

neat box with a great border. love your quilled flower :) thanks for sharing with us at whimwednesdays :)

Margie said...

PRETTY! Loved the quilled sunflower and that border is darling. Thanks for playing along with us at Whimsical Wednesdays!

PAC CHARITY CARDS said...

Amazing card

Caz