>

My Lovely Readers

Monday, March 5, 2012

My first two Winnings of 2012...and a News

Heyaaa...Friends
Happy days are here again :)


Well...Today i found that two of my creations got places in top 3's in two different challenges and i must say these news made my day :)


yayy yayy


Isn't it great news...
Welll.....i got two new top 3 badges and i am loving it :)
So thought why not share with all my blog readers and frnds...


One more news i want to share is that:
I had put up an exhibit in collaboration with Ojaswi Udaan at 54th Annual Flower show in University of Delhi North Campus on 2nd of March and our Exhibition was a super duper hit :)
Pics can be seen Here (these are official pics of the event) and Here (this is my album and i will upload more pics soon)

Thanks for stopping by

4 comments:

Taranjotkaur said...

Congrats:))

Ujjwal said...

Congratulations Neha :)

Krafty Hugzz Kenzi x said...

Congrats hunny, I have added ur name to the candy, Mr link is at the bottom of its my birthday post on 2nd march, don't no why it wasn't showing, probably he was drunk lol..
Anyway thanks for joining,, hugz Kenzie xx

chillin with Quillin said...

Congrats, so happy for you!!!
Paula