>

My Lovely Readers

Thursday, May 10, 2012

Suger Free candy....!!!!

**CANDY NOW CLOSED**
Winners announced here

Hey Guys...

U knw wot...i really forgot that this April on 2nd  my blog turned a year old...gossshhh....
I was so busy that it really skipped away from my mind {o.O}
So..i am offering a surprise candy for my Blogger Friends.


Whats inseide the candy...thats a surprise..!!!
So who all are interested in participating????






So....
What all you need to do for entering...is here....


1) Become a follower - Its a must as its a thanks to one of you only...!!!


BONUS Entries: (These entries can be entered Without URL)

2) Second entry :
Like my Facebook Page Steps Towards Crafting - Make a second entry in Linky after doing this

3) Third entry :
Post the candy On the sidebar of your blog (You can copy the code from Left sidebar) and make one more entry in the linky

4) Fourth Entry :
Make a blog post about the candy with link back to this post and make one more entry in mr. linky below with the link of that blog post

leave a comment in case if mr. linky goes away :D


NOTE: The frnds which dont have blog can also enter in my candy :)

The candy will be drawn 10th May...and you have got four chances to win..so hurry up...

PS: its open only to Indians...(I can post to your indian relative as well)







Hmm.....One more thing...If i reach 175 followers till then i'll draw one more winner...so..now u have got more chance to win candy...
Keep Smiling Frnds...!!!
Life is beautiful Enjoy it fully... :)


Thanks for Visiting..!!!
Do post comments..!!!
 

17 comments:

megha said...

neha congrats for your 1 year in blogger world .you are amazing personality .i know you will succeed in every field of life.
megha
http://www.meghanuj01.blogspot.in/

Aditya Gupta said...

Congrats.

Swathi said...

Congratulations on ur Blogoversary Neha !!! Wish you reach Many more milestones in future...All the very best dear.

Swathi said...

Did 1 to 3 and 5

Trupti said...

Congratulations Neha. Lovely creations. I did 3 thinks.

http://truptiscraft.blogspot.com

Bhawana said...

Congratulations Dear. Keep up the great work.

Seema said...

Congrats

Jovi said...

hey Neha congrats on your blog anniversary.... i have completed steps 123... :)

Shalu said...

Hi Neha.....Congrates on your blog anniversary.
www.allbyheart.blogspot.com

Shalu said...

Did 1 to 4 ....congrats once again Neha ..!!

Dr Sonia S V said...

Congrats Neha-- may you have many more crafty years ahead!

Poornima said...

Congrats neha..your new follower..liked your fb page n posted in my blog's sidebar. Linkz tool is not taking more entry..it's says already exists..so adding my fb n sidebar entry here..thanks for a chance to win !!

Priya said...

Hey Neha.. thank you so much for giving an chance to win the candy.. I have done earned two extra chances.. :D
1. I am your follower
2. Liked your FB page
3. Posted the candy pic on the Sidebar

HAND!

Taranjotkaur said...

CONGRATS:)Im done with all four steps........thanks for the chance to win it..

Giftarts said...

hey neha congratulations!!! i have become yr blog follower and also completed step 2 & 3... Added my link...
Thanks for having the candy...

Sujana Sarath said...

Congrats Neha..
Visitng ur blog for the first time.
Added your blog in my blogs list.
I am new to blog world. Figuring out how to link it in the sidebar of my blog.

Priyesha said...

Congrats! :)

I did the 1 and 3 entry.

fingers crossed!