>

My Lovely Readers

Monday, May 21, 2012

My first Exploding Box

Hey..
Hows life frnds...
Mine is going Awesome...
I joined Culture club of my Office...and soon we gonna plan a big Exhibit...Interesting no?
I am excited..!!!

Well from my last exhibit...i am gonna show u the Exploding box..my first ever exploding box i had tried my hand on...



I know it very simple...will make a heavy one now :)
A perfect Bday gift :) Tags are there (12) to write msgs on :)
The tool which really helped a lot in making it is Scor-pal which i had bought from Imaginations Online store.
Just pop up and find amazing deals on it.
u can buy imported tools and paper and many more items at best price 


Entering in:
*BGC #9  - Shaped Bday
*Inspire me Fridays #59 - Anything goes
*Whimsy inspires #39 - Anything goes
*Truly scrumptious challenge #80 - Anything goes


Thanks for visiting..!!!
Do post comments..!!!

 

10 comments:

chillin with Quillin said...

Awesome, love it, good luckwith the challenges !!!!
Paula

Deepti Aggarwal said...

awesome dear... superb

Sathya said...

Lovely!!!

Shilpi Gupta said...

Nice one....

Jill said...

What a gorgeous box! You're very talented! (I just came over from your interview at Jewels of Sayuri)

Janelle said...

Visiting from Jewels of Sayuri. Love your projects!

Melissa_Melz said...

good job
thanks for joining us at BGC..
hugs,
melissa
vibrina.blogspot.com

Nirupama said...

Oh my word. I really like what you did with this. I always struggle to think of good paper craft gifts. Definitely think this is aagreat one! Thanks for playing along at BGC

Patricia Hurlburt said...

Great exploding box! Thanks for sharing my giveaway and becoming a follower of my blog! Good Luck!
Patti
http://shortnscrappy.com

Lisa said...

Wow, this is so fabulous!! I absolutely love it!! Thanks so much for entering my giveaway!! :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts