>

My Lovely Readers

Thursday, July 26, 2012

My first ever attempt on Quillography

Hi Everyone...

hows life...Mine is Exciting...!!!
Loving it completly n fully :)

Know wot....my Card won at For the Love of Crafting challenge 7...yayy..gotta get some gift...wow...so so so excite :)
Crafters are crazy for Craft Supplies no..???

Well....Some days back...i had nominated for being a member o The Culture Club in my company...so..when i was selected..I had made something for it...
Its literally my first attempt on Quilliography....thats too from random waste 5mm quilling strips which were either one or two of same color i.e not usable in making a flower...or were damaged...
So i thought why not try quilling CC (first letters of Culture club) and make a poster kind of thing on an A3 size of sheet...I keep it very simple...
And its come out acceptable...
:)

let me show you the pics...(Which are actually very bad :P)





Clicked it on my office desk thats too in hurry :)


Entering it in:
*Pritesh's Quilliography challenge


Thanks for visiting..!!!
Do post comments..!!!

 

3 comments:

Pritesh Ananth Krishnan said...

Hi! Neha, what a brilliant idea for using up the leftover strips :) I think I will certainly give something like this a try. For the challenge, however, it is necessary that there is a picture with a ruler next to the project. I have to be fair to others too Neha, better luck next time :)

chillin with Quillin said...

congratthe letter is very nice, like the colors in the fill in, good luck in the challenge!!!
Paula

sathya said...

I like the color combination neha..I can give a try with left overs.
do visit my blog sathyaart.blogspot.in