>

My Lovely Readers

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Mobile Stand

Hi Everyone...

My first post of 2013 :)
Happy New yr. to all :) (although i am wishing very late)

This new year has made a crafty start for me...
I am crafting a lot these days.
And i am super excited for my upcoming Craft Exhibition in my Office on 12th FEB :)
I am creating new things...and have many things in my mind but since i have only two days (weekend) for craft...many things are still just plans and not implemented yet :)

Well.....lets come to the creation i am gonna show you today
Its a wooden Mobile stand which is decorated using Paper Mache  Clay.

Here coming the pic:


Entering it in:
*Crafter's corner#4 - Anything but Card/LO
*Papelitos Stamps #25 - Anything but card 

Thanks for Visiting..!!!
Do Post Comments..!!!
 

10 comments:

Sunehra Koshy said...

Oooh Neha... very nice! Awesome details. And congrats on your upcoming exhibition. I too am having one on Republic Day in my building carnival... sooo nervous. Best of luck to you!
http://craftingtillthecrackofdawn.blogspot.in/2013/01/footprints-in-sand.html

Sunehra Koshy said...

Oooh Neha... very nice! Awesome details. And congrats on your upcoming exhibition. I too am having one on Republic Day in my building carnival... sooo nervous. Best of luck to you!
http://craftingtillthecrackofdawn.blogspot.in/2013/01/footprints-in-sand.html

Neelam said...

thats a lovely creation ....all the best for ur exhibition..hope u get lot of crafting time

vikram said...

woe ..thats great neha
awesome card :)
keep crafting :)
all d very best

Pooja said...

Its beautiful Neha ! I liked the traditional touch you have given to it ! All the best for your exhibition !

Shylaashree said...

lovely mobile stand neha. my best wishes for your exhibition
Adhiraacreations
Healthy recipes

Artforte said...

Lovely...Thank you for joining the Crafters Corner Challenge#4

Hussena said...

your mobile holder looks so lovely Neha ...fab embellishing too !

Thank you so much for playing along Crafter's Corner #4 and Best of Luck :)

Cheryl said...

Beautiful! I love all the details and your fabulous design.

shalini mittal said...

wow neha....this is something different...very pretty..thanks for playing with us at crafters corner Challenge no # 4 - Anything but not a Card or Layout ....wish you all the best
www.crfaterscorner.in
www.crafterscornerindia.blogspot.in