>

My Lovely Readers

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Yellow Double Twisted Easel card

Hi Frnds...

I just got free from my exhibition which was held yesterday in my company :)
and it was a success.
People really appreciated my work :)
had got such a good Feed Back comments from them.

I'll update the pics soon :)

Now i am gonna show you all one of the most Beautiful card from my exhibition :)
Its a Double Twisted Easel card :)
and personally it was my Fav. among three of my double Twisted Easle's i had made for exhibition.
The color yellow was actually looking very elegant :)

So..no more wait...
here coming the card :)


 
Entering in:
*Cheery lynn designs challenge #66 - Add a Flourish
*Itsy Bitsy PP challenge 
*The paper shelter #98 - Multi fold 
*Pennys challenges #113 - Ribbons & Bows 

Thanks for Visiting..!!!
Do Post Comments..!!!
 

13 comments:

Shalu said...

wow...looking really very gorgeous....congrats for the successful exhibition...

Pooja said...

Wow Neha ! I loved this card ..You are right yellows looks very nice !

Sunehra Koshy said...

Wow it certainly is a stunner! Great color scheme and wonderfully interactive. Happy to hear your exhibition went off well. Looking forward to the pics! Thanks so much for playing along ItsyBitsy's Pattern Paper Challenge. All the very best!
ItsyBitsy - The Blog Place

Marie said...

very lovely looking card. Thanks for playing with us over at the Paper Shelter this week.
Love n hugs
marie

megha said...

lovely card neha.
I have recently received a blog award and I am supposed to pass it on to 7 people.I chose you.Please go to my blog and pick the details from there.Thank you!

Jani Lewis said...

Very pretty. Love the colors.

chillin with Quillin said...

congrats on the Exibition, your card is gorgeous, love the details and colors!!!
Paula

mags said...

A lovely creation. Love the double twisted easel and the lovely colour. Thanks for sharing with us at Penny's Paper-Crafty Challenges and good luck.
Mags
x

Joann said...

Very pretty card Neha. I love the colors you used. Thank you very much for joining us this week at Cheery Lynn Designs.

Eileen said...

Such a bright cheerful card. Love your layout and design
Thanks for joining us at The Paper Shelter challenge this week and good luck
Eileen x

beadz said...

What a lovely card. I'm sure your exhibit was stunning. Thanks for joining us at the Cheery Lynn Designs Challenge and good luck!
hugs,
Gini

Jennifer said...

Great card, Neha. I haven't made a double twisted card for ages, but your lovely creation has inspired me to do one soon.

Thank you for joining us at Penny's Paper Crafty, and good luck in the draw.

Hugs,
Jennifer. x

nehal kalaria said...

its just beautiful