>

My Lovely Readers

Friday, April 5, 2013

Polka dots purple card

Hello Readers,

all iz well...
:)

i know i know, i post very less these days...but what to do...time issues :( as well as internet issues.
Well...today i am gonna show u my CAS Purple polka dots card :) with a lovely yellow handmade flower :) which i am gonna gift to my Mommy :)

 Here coming the pic.



So..hows it?
I used my only corner punch in two manners...one for the corner...second for the lace :)

Entering in:
*CC April challenge - Flowers
*Crafters corner - Bingo (Rhinestone/PP/Punches) 
*Lulupu #11  - Mum
*Paula's monthly challenge #1 - Anything goes 
*Hands 2 Hearts #9 - I won it


PS: I will announce the winner of my candy...sooon...keep watching this space.

Thanks for Visiting..!!!
Do Post Comments..!!!
 

15 comments:

shalini mittal said...

hey neha ....its so good to see your entry again after a long time.....very nicely embellished card....thanks for playing with us at craftersc corner challenge #7….all the very best…
http://www.crafterscorner.in
http://www.crafterscornerindia.blogspot.in

Shylaashree said...

Hi neha,
lovely flower and polka dot, purplecolour, laces, ribbon a great combo. Hope your mom is delighted

Atty Fatty said...

beautiful card dear!
lovely flower
nice colors

Shalu said...

lovely combo of purple with yellow...liked the flower pretty much.

Merlyn said...

Beautiful card:)

Indira Tanwar said...

That's a cute card for Mom. Glad to see you back. I like your lace with corner punch.

Thanks for joining us at Lulupu's Challenge #11 - My Mum, My World
Cheers,
Indira Tanwar
DT - Lulupu Blog

Mallika said...

GReat to see your work after a long time
Thankyou for playing along with us at Crafters Corner Challenge 7 Bingo

Hugs
Mallika

snehal watwe welde said...

This is beautiful.Thanks fro playing along Lulupu's current challenge

Nikita said...

I loved the purple and yellow combination!! It looks so cute.. I am a little hesitant when it comes to such bold colours, but your card looks great!

Thanks for playing along at Lulupu's Challenge #11 :)

Artforte said...

It's beautiful...Thank you for joining the crafters corner challenge #7

Anita Kejriwal said...

Hey, Purple looks so good with yellow!! Thanks for playing along the Bingo challenge at the Crafters corner

Hussena said...

What a lovely card Neha!..Really liked the dual use of your corner punch...The punched lace looks very beautiful!

Thank you so much for playing along 'Crafter's Corner' # 7 and Best of luck! :-)

Ujjwal said...

Such a sweet card Neha! Love the purple and I am sure your Mom will love it too :)

Thanks for joining us at Lulupu's Challenge #11 - My Mum, My World

Sindhu said...

Hi Neha!!
Such a pretty card you have made... Love the colours...
Thanks for playing along with us at Crafters Corner!

Vaibhavi Gala said...

Hi Neha,

Thanks for playing along at hands2hearts.scrapkorner.com

I liked the simplicity of this card that you have created so intricately.
Look forward to seeing more of your artwork in our upcoming challenges.