>

My Lovely Readers

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Wedding card presentation


Hi,


So....i was busy with my cousin's wedding..
So much work pressure at office..lots of shopping..and then making wedding wedding card presentation in such a less time...
Busy last two weeks were.

Gonna show you all the super quick wedding card presentation i did on my cousin's urgent request in a very less time.
Had completed it in three parts.

In day 1: I Cut the card in various shapes so that i can paste the pieces on the base. (This was all done after going home from office at 9 in evening)

Day 2: I did all layerings, prepare the base of the card presentation cum
wall piece, decorated it with mulberry and some ready made flowers. Used few die cuts rhinestones and quotations to decorate it.

Day 3: Got the prints of the snaps to paste on the card and Finalized it.

Inspiration i used:








Now, coming to the pics:




















Entering in:
*Color conceptions #7

Join us on FB:
StepsTowardsCraftingFacebookPage 

Thanks for Visiting..!!!
Do Post Comments..!!!
 

1 comment:

Anjali Reddy said...

Hi Neha..
Whenever I see a post of yours in my blogger home page I will open it with lot of excitement..But finally will be disappointed as I am not able to see any of your images..
Just curious to know is there any security settings for your pics or is it my browser problem..

It happened to me everytime whenever I open your blog.. :'(