>

My Lovely Readers

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Happy B'day to my Baby..My Blog turned 3 :)

Hi,

I am so Happy..Its April and my Baby..my blog Turned Three this April..
Still cant believe that  its three years i started Crafting..

Yes..!!!
U listen correctly..
Three years back i took my first step in field of paper craft and these three years flew away like 3 seconds..!!!

In last three years i come to know about so many things, techniques, so many crafters and i just loved it :)

Happy B'Day my Baby.. :)

By the way..This april bring onw more reason to feel proud..
The reason being..My FB page crossed 1700 Likes.. :)
Lovely..Isn't it?

Sply on my blog Anniversary..Showcasing my fav and Best seeling product..

An Exploding box :)

















Entering in:
*Crafter's corner #15 - 3D 
Color conceptions - No card 
*Bearly mine April - Spring
*Craft-dee bowz April - Bow 

Join us on FB:
StepsTowardsCraftingFacebookPage 

Thanks for Visiting..!!!
Do Post Comments..!!!
 

9 comments:

Vicki robertson said...

Beautiful explosion box! I love the center cake embellishment. Fun idea. Thanks for joining the Craft-Dee BowZ April Challenge. Stop by the blog and play along with our April Blog Hop through Friday for the chance to win a great prize!

Anchal Sapra said...

Congratulations on the blog anniversary! Your explosion box is very pretty! Loved the colours! I love the way you have incorporated the banner die.Thanks for joining us at Crafters Corner Challenge #15- Go 3D! Good luck!

Barbara Bruder said...

Hi Neha, Happy 3rd anniversary. Explosion boxes are so much fun and yours is very well done!Love it. Thanks for joining us at the Craft-Dee BowZ challenge this month. Also, Craft-Dee BowZ is having our April Blog Hop. Leave comments on the DT posts to be eligible for the prize. Hope you can join in the fun.

aussie aNNie said...

Many thanks for joining in our challenge at Bearly Mine Designs, a very creative and gorgeous project...thanks for sharing...Annie

Arjita said...

Beautiful explosion box! Thanks for joining us at Crafters Corner Challenge #15- Go 3D! Good luck!

Riti said...

Hi Neha,
Congratulations! to you on the 3rd Year of your wonderful Blog !

I must say you did a great job on your Explosion Box !! Totally EXPLOSIVE !

Thanks for joining us over at Crafter's Corner Challenge for 3D Projects !
Good Luck !

Hugs,
Riti (DT)

*~řäđĥïķã~* said...

Beautiful explosion box Neha! and a Happy bloggoversary :)

*~řäđĥïķã~* said...

Beautiful explosion box Neha! and a Happy bloggoversary :)

Kym's Crafty Cards said...

What a lovely exploding box you have made here which fits perfectly the Bearly Mine Designs Challenge this month of “Spring”. Thank you for entering and best wishes in the draw. Kym (Bearly Mine Challenge Blog Design Team Leader)