heya...
frnd how r u?
My schedule is going really busy...
last week..it was siver jubilee of my mom dad...we had a get together at home...
it was tiring...but we all enjoyed a lot...
Well...Today i tried a new thing...
Guess...what it can be?
Well...let me tell u....its a SHADOW BOX..
I loved making it...
So...let m show u the pic...
Well...i just completed it...n couldnt even wait glue to dry...wanted to post it asap.. :D
sorry for that...
:D
Well...hows it?
Entering in:
*Pritesh's Giveaway - Use red as major color
*Crafty Ann's challenge #54 - Monochrome
*ICR 12 - Dots and/or Stripes and TAG it
*Ooh la la #93 - Bingo (I used Ribbon, diecut, Sparkle)
Thanks for Visiting...!!!
Do post Comments...!!!
frnd how r u?
My schedule is going really busy...
last week..it was siver jubilee of my mom dad...we had a get together at home...
it was tiring...but we all enjoyed a lot...
Well...Today i tried a new thing...
Guess...what it can be?
Well...let me tell u....its a SHADOW BOX..
I loved making it...
So...let m show u the pic...
Well...i just completed it...n couldnt even wait glue to dry...wanted to post it asap.. :D
sorry for that...
:D
Well...hows it?
Entering in:
*Pritesh's Giveaway - Use red as major color
*Crafty Ann's challenge #54 - Monochrome
*ICR 12 - Dots and/or Stripes and TAG it
*Ooh la la #93 - Bingo (I used Ribbon, diecut, Sparkle)
Thanks for Visiting...!!!
Do post Comments...!!!













11 comments:
Wow.....Very nice...Love it!!!!
I too posted same quilled heart card....
DO chk my blog....
Sathya
Taiwan
Very beautiful work! Good luck!
very pretty, love your frame !!!
Paula
very elegant !
congrats to ur parents
Well done - you've made a terrfic job of your first shadow box - it is beautiful
Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
x
This is lovely! Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
Ann x
wow beautiful card... love the red and white combi...
This is cute and pretty:)
Very beautiful shadow box! You did a great job with it! Thanks for joining our challenge at Crafty ribbons! Hugs!
Wow! So pretty! Now, "I" am eager to get to 30th Nov so I can choose the receiver of my Giveaway! :D
A really lovely card! Thank you for playing at Here Come The Boys! Woo x
Post a Comment