ATTENTION: I am having a giveaway...here
Posting a simple monochrome pink card...which is actually an any occasion card :)
This card i had created for my exhibition :) which was held on 6th of feb last month in my office
I used Spellbinders die, cherry Lynn die and Joy craft die in this card
Entering in:
*Joy Craft
*Forever Friends March challenge - Lots of flowers
Thanks for Visiting..!!!
Do Post Comments..!!!













9 comments:
Beautiful card ! Loved the colors and superb use of your dies !
Wow..loved the all pinks...beautiful card..!!
It looks beautiful Neha.Especially like the way you used the ribbon
Very pretty. Love the lacy die cuts.
beautiful!!
you rock neha
Thanks for joining in at Forever Friends Monthly, you card is lovely and such a lovely colour choice. xxx
hi...i have followed you..hope you would do the same...
Lovely card. I like the way you incorporated the ribbons. Thanks for joining us at Forever Friends this month.
Post a Comment