>

My Lovely Readers

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Blogger Award

I received The Stylish Blogger Award from Angelin to whom I want to say a big thank you for thinking of me. It was a pleasant surprise!

Stylish Blogger

To receive this award, you must follow these rules:

1. Link back to the person who gave you the award;
2. Share 8 random things about you;
3. Pass this on to 8 others that you have recently discovered.

8 things about me:

1. My favorite color is blue;
2. I can easily spend hours in Blogging and searching new techniques of Crafting;
3. I love Soft Toys;
4. I try to make everyone smile
5. I love Photography;
6. I love Roses;
7. I Like sweet Romantic Songs;
8. I Write Poems

I’m passing along this award to some very talented crafters whose blogs I recently discovered, who impressed me and who will inspire me from now on, for sure:

4. Piali: http://touchofcreation.blogspot.com/
5. Tejal: http://tejalcreates.blogspot.com/

Thanks for Visiting...
Do post comments :)

6 comments:

Tejal said...

Thanks so much!

Bhavana said...

thank you dear :)

cebelica said...

I added you to the linky. :) Your number is 14. :) Thanks for visiting my blog and joining my candy!

Hugs!

SUGANTHI said...

Thank you so much Neha. It is so sweet of you.

SUGANTHI said...

Thank you so much Neha. It is so sweet of you.

SUGANTHI said...

Thank you so much Neha. It is so sweet of you.