>

My Lovely Readers

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Farewell Card (Pop Up card)

hiii

Today m going to show u a farewell card i made (officiallly) for a collegue who was leaving office...

i made it on very short notice...means i was told to make one just an evening before his last day...so i had only few hours (i.e. 3hours) as i reach home at around 7.30 in evening....

so...i made this card...


Poped up inside

Front of card


Close up
 So....hows it...


my SPM likes it too much....she was priasing me a lot...

Entering in:

Thanks for visiting..!!!
Do post Comments..!!!


4 comments:

Dr Sonia S V said...

Lovely and such a lot of hard work

Jani said...

Lovely card. Very creative and fun. I am sure it will mean a lot.

Kellylouj said...

Wow what a great job you did on such short notice, I always find that is when my mojo disappears x
Thanks for joining the Creative Card Crew challenge this week.

Kelly x

Spardha said...

Cute!.. Love the pop-ups! :)