>

My Lovely Readers

Thursday, September 1, 2011

My First Eng. Rhyme (Bday rhyme)

hi peeps...

right now i am in office...n just few mins back..one of my friend came to my seat n told me to write a rhyme for someone's Bday (22nd Bday)
N i was like...aree i cant write rhyme in English yar...
she said pls try na...

i said ok i'll try
n i myself cant believe that i wrote one in few mins...
It was OMG situation for me...

so...
The rhyme is as follows:

Today you are turning twenty two..
I wish you shine like a morning dew..
All the success in life salutes you..
Wish you get everything that fascinates you..!!!




So...
Hows it...
Its my First ever rhyme thats too in eng...
OMG..i didnt knew that i can write these two hehehe


Thanks for visiting..!!!
Do post Comments..!!!

3 comments:

chillin with Quillin said...

that was awsome, good work!!!!

Stacie (craft-princess) said...

I think it is a wonderful poem in English! :)

Thanks for popping by my blog and joining in the candy! You mentioned my bday is on Teacher's Day....that is funny because I am a teacher! :)

Take care!

Nidhi Lohat said...

i see that having a stint in iic does a lot of gud 2 people like us... :) :) gr8 attempt... :)