>

My Lovely Readers

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Received my Gifts..

hey peeps...

wats up...
well last 4/5 days of mine are going fabulous...i did lot of crafting....made two photofrmaes...rakhi card...bday card...

n most imp.
i received my two gifts...one i had won from CDAC (it contains some floral embellishments which are lovely) and one i had won in simply sketch 7 contest(MS glitter - 3 colours)...
wohoo
both gifts arrived to me...one yesterday and one day before yesterday...and ya...one more is on the way.. (thats from simple sketch 8)

isnt it awesome...

my cards reached my bhaiya n bhabhi place...n they loved it...
:)

what a crafter needs except lill motivation.. :D

well...i couldnt get pics of my gifts...as i am going late from office to home...will post the pics soooon....once i'll receive my two other gifts..(one i mentioned above)  and other is my swap with Aditya...

many things to do this weekend...
:)

Thanks for visiting..!!!

2 comments:

Neelam said...

wow..lucky girl...upload the pics soon..waiting to see ur goodies

Hobbydraken said...

Hi, I´ve entered your name in mr Linky for you.

Thank you for participating in my candy, and good luck in the drawing :)

Hugs, Nelle